Pastor Dione leads a Sunday Morning Adult Education hour on Zoom each Sunday starting at 8:15am. The link to join is the same link as Sunday morning worship, so come early for Bible Study and stay for worship.
Join Pr. Dione for TED Talks and Faith. We’ll watch a TED Talk together for the first 15 to 20 minutes and then use the rest of the time to discuss our reactions and wrestle with the faith implications it has for us as Christians. Please note the 8:15am start time so we have ample time for discussion. See the tentative topic schedule below.
- April 25 – The Danger of a Single Story – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- May 2 – The Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- May 9 – We Need to Talk about an Injustice (mass incarceration) – Bryan Stevenson
- May 16 – Why I Believe the Mistreatment of Women is
the Number One Human Rights Abuse – Jimmy Carter
- May 23 – Why I Love a Country that Once Betrayed Me – George Takei